Thursday, November 13, 2008

For Today...


To learn about the Simple Woman's Daybook, visit http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

For Today, November 13, 2008


Outside my window...it is raining and it puts me in the best mood ever
I am thinking...about this horrific backache that I've had for four days

From the learning rooms...my learning room consists of a small bedroom that harbors my never ending supply of books I love and reread over and over
I am thankful for...my husband who doesn't realize his selflessness

I am wearing...tee and adidas shorts, covered in baby drool and formula..yummy

From the kitchen...it is calling out to me to make something wonderful, but for now it is leftover pot roast
I am reading...Marie Antoinette: The Journey and I can't put it down

I am hoping...that everything will be revealed in due time

I am creating...a knitted baby blanket for my sister-in-law

Around the house...there are so many things to do that I am stuck in one place

One of my favorite things...my library card!
A few plans for the rest of the week...get back on Ebay to get us through Christmas!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
My beautiful sister Athena with her chicken Choo Choo

No comments: