Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Little Rearranging...

Last Christmas we were blessed through Freecycle when a lovely lady a few towns away gave us all of her Christmas decorations. There had been many many years of collected items that were dear to her heart, and she delivered them to our doorstep to our young family. This year as we were unpacking the boxes we realized we had something for every room! It was great....I'm really glad that people still think of others :)

I usually have trouble finding table centerpieces because of my trecherous kittens. I had some leftover glass ornaments that I do not dare put on the tree, so I decided to place them on a serving plate with some votives left over from our wedding and here it is.....

I also wanted to share a picture of a Ninja Turtles stocking that I found at a rummage sale for $.25. This is my husband's stocking because he is feeling goofy this year...

I hope everyone is getting into the holiday spirit. As I drive through our neighborhood I see all of the Christmas lights going up, and it makes me all warm inside.... :)

No comments: