Wednesday, December 31, 2008

And the ball drops...

New Year's resolutions...how many of us actually keep them? Well in an attempt to convince myself that it is possible...I'm going to share mine with you, which might make me a little more accountable.

1. Be a better Catholic - I'm not very good about keeping up with my holy days etc., so this year I plan on taking the time to do so.

2. Get healthy! - I've just let it all go these past few years and it's time to move on.

3. And of course, get more frugal!- there are so many things that I know I could be doing, so my goal is to focus on completely frugalizing my life the way I dream about.

I hope that if you have a resolution that you have luck with it! Happy New Year everyone!

5 comments:

Barry Ritz said...

Frugality is the new craze sweeping America.

There is always room for more creativity to save money.

Love reading your blog... will you like a link exchange?

Sid Koudis said...

Thanks for stopping by. I hope that frugality is sweeping the nation because I do meet a lot of people who haven't caught up yet. What is a link exchange?

Barry Ritz said...

Thanks for following my blog.

I have placed your link on my sidebar and will appreciate if my link appears on your blog too.

FlipFlop Mom said...

Looking forward to reading about your frugal ideas!! keep them coming girl!!
my goal.. this year is to become and LNA..and then apply for nursing school.... I hope that's in God's plans... cause I know I got a lot planned...just hoping he goes with them.. ** wink wink**

Sid Koudis said...

Flip Flop Mom,

If you can dream it you can achieve it! Very cliche I know, but don't give up! Thanks for reading and I always look forward to your new posts...