Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Blow Out Sales


Today I was shopping at Sun Harvest for some fruits and veggies when I came across a table of baking goods that has been displayed at the front since Thanksgiving. There it was..a magical sign that said "99 cents Everything on Bake Table". YAHOO! Check out my loot!

I got all organic items for less than non-organic items. I was thrilled! This is why it is sometimes ok to shop without a definite list. I needed everything that I bought, but it wasn't a priority. At these rock bottom prices I just couldn't pass it up. So always keep at eye out for deep discounted items because they vary by region and store.

I also used a free Redbox code that I found over at Saving Sherry to get a free movie!

So thats my frugal day! Hope everyone else had one too :)

1 comment:

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

That is awesome! We dont have that store near us. After seeing your loot, I wish we did.