Monday, January 26, 2009

For Today..January 26, 2009

Outside my window...the sun is shining and the air is warm, but give it a few days and it will be freezing again

I am thinking...about how I would like to cook dinner tonight

I am thankful for...my husband and how each day I can't wait for the next

From the kitchen...dishes that never seem to end!

I am wearing...jeans and a t-shirt and my favorite Reef flip flops

I am creating...a baby blanket for my niece who will be born any day now! MUST KNIT FASTER!

I am going...to use my free Redbox code tonight to rent a movie

I am reading...I Love a Cop as part of the "spouse requirement"

I am hoping...that we have a successful garage sale next weekend

I am hearing...Gilmore Girls in the living room!

Around the house...the cats are napping way too much, they should get jobs, and the curtains are blowing!

One of my favorite things...our new fuel efficient car!

A few plans for the rest of the week... census bureau numerator test, birthdays, garage sale, super bowl!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
My beautiful sister Athena

No comments: